Table of Contents
The steering committee looks forward to welcoming you to Hiroshima
- A/Prof Machi Sato (convener), Research Institute for Higher Education, Hiroshima University.
- Dr Tai Peseta, Senior Lecturer, Learning Transformation, Western Sydney University.
- A/Prof Barbara Grant, Critical Studies in Education, Faculty of Education and Social Work, University of Auckland.
- Dr James Burford, Faculty of Learning Sciences and Education, Thammasat University.
- Dr Jan Smith, Independent researcher in the UK.
- Prof. Kiiko Katsuno, Vice-Director, Seikei Center for Higher Education Development, Seikei University.
- Dr Shinji Tateishi, Researcher, Department for Higher Education Research, National Institute for Educational Policy Research of Japan.
- Dr Kim Yangson, Research Institute for Higher Education, Hiroshima University.
The 6th International Academic Identities Conference 2018 is supported by the Research Institute for Higher Education at Hiroshima University.
- Ms Tomoe Nomura
- Ms Chie Suzumistu
- Ms Qiujing Pan